Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Asian Art in London, 3rd - 12th November 2011

First post!


Asian Art in London is getting me excited. 'How excited?', I hear you imaginary readers ask. Well dear pretend pixie people, the answer is very!

It's a most excellent opportunity for anyone whose fancy lies east of Europa's quaint borders, to experience lectures, exhibitions and gallery talks from some of the capital's finest Asian art establishments.

Indeed one of London's greatest cultural charms is its ability to shrug off a large enough chunk of its eurocentricism. This allows a novice, like myself, to peruse such a gem right amongst the other trinkets the city purveys. I for one shall be taking full advantage of the chance to intellectually window shop. I might even write about them.
http://www.asianartinlondon.com/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment