Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Sherlock

Everyone's favourite functioning sociopath is on iPlayer again! Oh Benedict, those cheek bones. I don't care that it is a repeat, it's that good and it shall have to sustain me until the next series. I need to know how he survived the Reichenbach Falls. 


I fully intend on a unlikely day mid-week to go to the Sherlock Holmes Museum, although getting in without being aggravated by tourists may outwit me. I have always loved watching Holmes, it's something me and my Granny are inclined to do together. Jeremy Brett holds a small corner of my sentimental heart, partially because he was so very dashing as Freddie Eynsford-Hill in My Fair Lady.


I also should get round to reading The Sign of Four and The Hound of the Baskervilles to knock them off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment